Total sales up 119 Percent - more than 30.000 Customers worldwide
(PresseBox) Munich, 27.07.2011, Veeam Software, Specializes in data security- and management solutions for virtualized IT environments running on VMware, sets in the second quarter 2011 Revenue growth continued to be. The total turnover of the company grew, compared to the same period last year 119 Prozent. The license revenues in the second quarter 2010 a 114 Prozent zu. Since the beginning 2011 posted Veeam 125 Percent more revenue than in the first half year 2010; license revenues increased by 118 Prozent. VPercentso announced, that Veeam Backup & Replication in the next version of Windows Server v6 even Hyper-V and Microsoft Hyper-V Server supports.
"We have listened to our partners and customers and continue to deliver an innovative and market-driven solution. The result is an extraordinary revenue growth ", said Ratmir Timashev, President and CEO of Veeam. 'IT environments with multiple hypervisors are on the way to the norm. Hyper-V with the additional support of Veeam Backup & Replication, we offer our customers a solution for data security and disaster recovery within their entire virtualized IT environment. "
Highlights of the second quarter 2011
• Produktverbesserungen: In the fourth quarter 2011 appears Veeam Backup & Replication v6 and also supports Windows Server Hyper-V and Microsoft Hyper-V Server. The new version includes the following features in particular:
- The 2-in-one solution for backup and replication a virtually uninterrupted data security, with the best values on recovery time and recovery point objectives
- Changed block tracking allows rapid, frequent and efficient backup and recovery of all virtual machines (World Cup)
- Integrated deduplication and compression to reduce the network load and provide for less memory usage
• VMware experts: Five employees have been certified as a VMware Veeam vExperts:
- Henk Arts – Senior Sales Engineer, Northern EMEA
- Chris Dearden – Solutions Architect, Northern EMEA
- Ricky El-Qasem – Director, Global Education Services
- Doug Hazelman – Senior Director, Product Strategy
- Rick Vanover – Product Strategy Specialist
• Customers: About 25.000 Users now use Veeam Backup & Replication. Veeam has now so more than 30.000 Customers (all products). Veeam to new customers in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Schweiz) Maschinenfabrik Rieter AG belongs. Rieter will replace the existing backup solution by Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise. The global industrial group headquartered in Winterthur Rieter, Schweiz, iSwitzerlandoduktionsstandorten in 9 Countries and employs around 4.500 Employee, which about 26 Percent in Switzerland.